Thursday, March 8, 2012

ELF cosmetics


Eyes Lips Face cosmetics

Okay, so I am a MAC lover at heart, but such shopping sprees can certainly add up!  Recently, I heard about ELF (Eyes Lips Face) cosmetics due to their super low price point (the lowest I've ever seen) as well as the fact that they do not test on animals (awesome!).  After researching a little bit, I went to Target and picked out a bunch of different items: highlighter, eye shadow, makeup removing wipes, eyebrow powder, eyebrow clear gel, and a few brushes.  To my surprise, these products are fab!  Oh, and did I mention super cheap?!  Items start at just $1, most selling for around $3. Please, please, please do yourself a favor and check out ELF cosmetics!  You can purchase on ELF.com or just stop into Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment