Sunday, March 18, 2012

We Love Wedges

Stuart Weitzman "Alex" Espadrille wedge

Steve Madden "Finley" Espadrille wedge

Let me count the reasons why I love wedges: cute, comfy, stylish, versatile, and did I say comfy?  Espadrille wedges are always in style for spring and summer.  When I find a pair I love, I buy them in every color.  It was love at first site when I saw Jennifer Aniston wearing Stuart Weitzman's "Alex" Espadrille wedge in a tabloid a couple summers ago: I was determined to find myself a pair.  I found the Steve Madden "Finley" Espadrille wedge unexpectedly in Journey's and was ecstatic at its likeness to the "Alex."  I was even more ecstatic when I saw the price tag-$40!  A whole $325 less than the "Alex," which sells for $365.  I bought them first in the beige color (pictured) and quickly went back to purchase them in black and brown.  These wedges are the best-I lived in them all last spring and summer and can't wait to take them out again this year!  You can buy these wedges only at Journey's stores, as for some reason they aren't available online.  Go and get them while you still can in every single color!  Trust me, you'll be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment